Today i going to talk you about mi beautiful dog: Sir Sheldon K. Momo Cooper I, yes, a big name for a big dog.
I knew Shelly in December of 2017, he was born a few weeks ago, it was a nice cotton ball. Very small and hairy. He is the son of a relationship far from the hand of God (his parents were mother and son, iug), but well I still love him very much.
Her mother was going through a bad time because the ground was infested with ticks, there were so many that she and the puppies were full of them. This is why the mom didn't feed them, so I had to make the difficult decision to give them up for adoption as soon as possible. they were on my grandmother's land, she loved the mother but not the puppies, so I had to bring them to Santiago in a little box.
They were 6 puppies, luckily I got them very good homes where they are full of love. Sheldon was the smallest male, and decided that I would be his mommy from that moment on.
However I am not very good at training dogs, I have never had one, so it has been difficult because it has a dominant character, now I see chapters of the dog charmer to learn tricks and teach him to be a good guy. yet there is much left to learn, but I know that with perseverance and love he will succeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment