Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Level 4, Intermediate, Post 3, 'Themed Free Post'

Today i have the opportunity of talk about any subject that i want, so i´m gonna talk about the most great creation of god in earth: the corgis 

you may say : "Dani, why the corgis?, it's because the queen have an army of them?". well, the answer is yes. i fell in love with that little potatoes in the moment that i saw a picture of the queen and her corgis, they are so small, so fluffy, they have the awesome butt on earth, i mean, did you have ever see a corgi butt?, it's amazing. 

Also, the have a very big head, i think that make the corgis even more cute, i really love them, my dream is adopt a little corgi some day, but they are usually born in dog hatcheries where they are sold, i´m not agree with the sale of animals so i would never buy one. To relieve my heart I follow a page on Facebook called "disapproving corgis", it is very funny because these dogs are very expressive, so there are very good photos, I invite them to follow it so that their life improves by 100%.

  Cuidados especiales - Corgis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Level 4, Intermediate, Post 6, 'Postgraduate Studies'

  I would like to do a post graduate course because I think it is a very useful tool to be able to get good jobs. The market is more and mo...